Tinkering with a leaky faucet can turn an annoying drip into a costly disaster! That’s why it’s important to enlist the help of a plumber for your pipe and drain malfunctions. Whether you want to get your home’s plumbing in tip-top shape before you sell or your newly-purchased home’s plumbing is not up to par, Bronx Agents can help you find a licensed and insured professional to complete the job.
Why Do I Need A Plumber?
It is well-known that plumbers fix drips, leaks and gushing water. What else can a plumber do? Here is a list of services typically offered by your neighborhood plumber:
- Unclog drains and toilets.
- Install pipes and fixtures during remodeling projects.
- Address low water pressure.
- Replace a water heater.
- Thaw or replace frozen pipes.
- Sewer line repair.
- Emergency repairs.
Hiring a Plumber
How can you be certain that the plumber you hire is the best professional for the job? Here are a few suggestions:
- Only hire a licensed and insured plumber, and ask for proof.
- Hire a plumber with at least three years of experience.
- Obtain at least three estimates for your job, if time allows.
- Hire a plumber that offers a warranty for their work.
- Ask to see a list of references and verify them before committing.
Connect with a Plumber
At Bronx Agents, we maintain a list of local, licensed and insured plumbers for our clients. Contact us today to connect with a qualifed plumber!